Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Introducing...


...Taylor Baby #3! A boy! He's beautiful and healthy and we're so thankful! And, yes, now I'm officially the mother of three boys. Isn't there a special place in heaven for mothers of all boys??? Or, maybe it's just a padded room, which could be equally as appropriate!

Now that we know it's a boy, Zach and I can finally start thinking about names. We should probably do that sooner rather than later. Fig worked fine before, but now it seems a little silly. Baby #3 seems a little cold. Yep. I think we're going to need to pick a name, and fast!

And, being as how I had just introduced you to my two sonshines, now it's three! Thank God the domain was available. I wouldn't have wanted to start from scratch!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You and Zach have proven that you make very fine little boys. We're so blessed to have another one in the family!

Love to all of you,
Mom and Dad