Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Posting Hiatus

Just wanted to let you all know that we're all still alive and kicking. My recent lack of posts has been just that...a brief pause. I simply haven't felt like posting.

My silence hasn't been due to any lack of material. For instance, I could definitely write about Owen's eye boogers, Caleb's claim that he "kisses lots of girls" or his faked ear infection. I could write about our weekend backyard transformation in which we tore out a shed, bagged about a million fallen leaves, did a significant amount of dirt work and set up a swing set/play area for the boys all in one day. I should be telling you about my plans to walk in the March for Babies walk on Saturday. (If, by the way, you'd like to help support the cause, my site is set up to receive donations.)

I'm sure that in the not-too-distant future, I'll get at it again. The posts will continue. In the mean time, though, I just wanted to say that I love you all. After all, what more is there to say?

1 comment:

Chris and Jane said...

I'm patiently waiting for more Caleb stories. But, I don't know how long I'll hold out : )