Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Could you sleep?

As is usual during the holiday season, our mailbox has been inundated with catalogs. I rarely bother to look, because I'd rather skip most of that aspect of the season. When Patagonia came, though, I couldn't help but flip through because theirs is usually pretty interesting.

This picture was my favorite:


I think Zach is crazy for enjoying rock climbing as much as he does. Pulled muscles, injured tendons, major blisters, stiff joints, callouses on top of callouses... Not my idea of fun, but he loves it. Thankfully, though, he was sane enough to agree that those guys are completely out of their minds!

2 comments:

Chris and Jane said...

Chris thinks he would sleep like a baby in one of those. He probably would. I'd be terrified of rolling over the whole night. I'm sure they're tied somewhere to the mountain, but still. So, no, I couldn't sleep.

Faerl Marie said...

If it was warm enough I am sure I could sleep, especially considering how tired I would be after climbing up there! Still, it will probably be awhile before I take up cliff napping. Who owns Scarlet Threads? I haven't seen that ad before. Are you getting to paid to blog?