Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Laser Therapy, Here I Come!

You know how the truth hurts? Well, somehow children have an uncanny ability to speak the truth...mostly because they don't know that it CAN hurt.

Caleb was looking at my legs last night and he spotted a little patch of veins that were peeking through my fair skin. "Mom!" He was incredulous... "Do you have a tattoo of little purple squiggles on your leg?"

Yeow. (I really should be flattered, though. I knew they were there, so it wasn't any surprise to me. And, in actuality, I bet Caleb would LOVE to get a tattoo just like mine.) Oh well...

2 comments:

Bryan said...

This is one of the funniest things I have ever read! Kids are so awesome.

Faerl Marie said...

When you find a good deal for Lasering (you know the kind I am interested in) let me know. We can make it a buddy system thing!