Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's official!

I just got the call yesterday afternoon. I can now officially call myself Sarah Taylor CD(DONA)! After two years of work, I received certification from (what most consider) the most prestigious doula organization in the world. Yippie!!! I'm so excited. Please pray with me that I receive clear direction about where to go with this and how to use this tool. God's placed a call on my heart to help women and now I just need to know exactly how and what that's supposed to look like.

In the mean time, it's a goal attained and now I'll have to figure out what I'll be up to next. Maybe I'll paint the kitchen...seriously.

3 comments:

Bryan said...

Congratulations!

You are so obviously cut out for this job.

We love you,
Bryan and Dawn

Chris and Jane said...

Congrats to you, Sarah! Bryan's right, you seem to have found your niche. I can't wait to put that certificate to the test. : ) Way to go.

Jasmine said...

Yay, Sarah! I'm so proud of you and excited for all the things you'll do next.