Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Pot Garden


Okay, okay. Not that kind of pot. Don't want you to think I'm misbehavin'!

There's this ugly little flower bed in our back yard that Zach and I have been ready to get rid of since we moved in last summer. The only problem is that we didn't have any ideas as to what to put in its place. This week I finally made it to the store to get my summer flowers. When I set about planting them last night, I planned to put them in the various pots I had scattered around the back yard. But then, I had a better idea. Surely a flower bed full of pots with plants would look better than lots of pots with flowers all spread out, and a flower bed that's ugly and empty. Thus, the birth of my pot garden! I think I like it.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I think you should be very pleased with your efforts. It's an outside-the-box (or bed, if you prefer) focal point for your backyard that delights your eyes with color. I'm sure it will bring you lots of summertime enjoyment.

Love you and your creative spirit!
Mom